Topic: babyface pro Fs High latency

Hello

After a lot of reviews and praise for the Babyface fs I bought it with one clear goal to play the guitar with vst and a very low latency
as it should be.

Unfortunately I can not achieve clear signal without any pops or clicks even on 256/44.1 buffer Which brings a bad latency result.

My system:
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad gaming
Amd Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9hz
Ram - 16GB
Win 10 Home 64bit

What can cause this problem and how can I solve it?

Re: babyface pro Fs High latency

Run DPC latency checker on windows and it'll tell you if your system has any high latency issues. Your problem likely lies elsewhere like graphics card or mobo drivers.

Agreed with the above. I run easily at 64 sample buffers which is about 2ms output latency. It will be the the laptop that has a problem somewhere

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

nirco148 wrote:

Hello

After a lot of reviews and praise for the Babyface fs I bought it with one clear goal to play the guitar with vst and a very low latency
as it should be.

Unfortunately I can not achieve clear signal without any pops or clicks even on 256/44.1 buffer Which brings a bad latency result.

My system:
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad gaming
Amd Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9hz
Ram - 16GB
Win 10 Home 64bit

What can cause this problem and how can I solve it?

First try all available usb ports, without anything else connected.

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632

sambasevam wrote:

Run DPC latency checker on windows and it'll tell you if your system has any high latency issues. Your problem likely lies elsewhere like graphics card or mobo drivers.

I try this and solve it by change power plans and disable some drivers.
now everything works just fine on low buffer size.

thanks

Great!

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632