Topic: Babyface pro FS - no output

New Babyface Pro FS owner here and I cant seem to get any output. No sound and no movement in the LEDs.  The meters show its getting my input but nothing out other than flicker in Main output if am extremely loud. If I turn the main out full up it gets to -50 (AN12) and with the effects up to max i can here that.
Using a 2009 IMAC and all settings seem to be correct and I cant find anywhere to increase that output signal that makes it work.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but would really appreciate some help, g'day from Australia.

It was working last night but once i started using midi keyboard (which is direct to imac) the vocals were gone?

Thanks
AJ

Re: Babyface pro FS - no output

Are there any signals in Totalmix?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Hello!

Also, maybe your MIDI keyboard sent MIDI CCs to TMFX and muted some channels or changed snapshots!
You could perform a Total reset in TMFX and check! Options -> Reset Mix -> Total Reset

Also, check the "MIDI" Tab, under "Settings" menu.

RME Gear: Digiface USB, HDSP 9632

Thank you, I do get signals for both main channels on input and now got vocals through monitors (but not headphones) and cant get guitar through channel 2 at all although you can see the input is working. guitar in via HX stomp.  Midi settings look OK but cant move Master on Analog 1-4 but can for each output and have set at-5 db. Cheers.

What you describe, sounds like a routing issue!
Are you familiar with TMFX?

Here 's some great tutorials from RME: https://www.rme-audio.de/knowledge-base.html

RME Gear: Digiface USB, HDSP 9632