Topic: Totalmix does not fit my Laptop screen

Hi, I know this topic has been handled before. But it did no good for me. My Totalmix does not fit my Laptop screen, I cannot see the down part of the hardware input  section or (when I move the screen) the down part of the Hardwar outputs.
Switching to the 2ROW is visually not a very good solution, I like/ need the overview of 3Rows.
I tried to disable the D2D in Preferences, but with no effect.
Is there a better solution. Is this a bug?

Tx for any help.

(I have this problem with Babyface, Fireface and Digiface, so, I presume, it has something to do with Totalmix itself, no?

Re: Totalmix does not fit my Laptop screen

What is this Laptop ?
A mac ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

What is the display format (e.g. 16:9), size (e.g. 15") and screen resolution (e.g. 1920x1080) ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi, My Laptop is a PC under Windows 10
Screen resolution 1360x768 WXGA Wide
16:9

Tx  Koen

View set to 100%?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

For that outdated resolution we added the 2 Row mode. Sorry that you don't like it, but it's the way to go here.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks Matthias, I will have to live with it... at least until this laptop keeps going.

8 (edited by ramses 2021-09-26 08:39:12)

pavakadeej wrote:
MC wrote:

For that outdated resolution we added the 2 Row mode. Sorry that you don't like it, but it's the way to go here.

Hey Mathias,
why are you always grumpy answering questions man? i had the same kind of post here sometime ago and you replied with some lame comment . most of us here pretty much know what we are doing. if the software has issues , you help us out. most of your replies sound like you are being forced to work at  RME.
is 2021 for god's Sake. Give us a resizeable GUI.
not asking for favour. all of us have invested in these products with our hard earned money in these times.

It is lame to deal with each other like this in public. In MC's response, I see a technical explanation and the word "sorry". That's really not something to blame anyone for in any way.

If you had read the forum carefully, you would know that TM FX was designed this way with the best intentions in mind. To be sharp and lag-free for specific reasons, as well as being economical with CPU/GPU resources.

Changing or redesigning the application (to e.g. vector graphics) is likely to be difficult, additionally because of the tight Corona situation.

If needed, there would be additional options like e.g. 2nd screen or operation via TM Remote, in case that would not work with the screen resolution. By the way, TM Remote was totally free for all customers...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

9 (edited by pavakadeej 2021-09-26 11:21:27)

@Ramses  .

you are right. sorry.

Thanks.