Topic: [Solved] Can't open TotalMix Window

I have what I would think is a simple issue, but isn't.  When I recently opened Babyface, the TotalMix didn't open.  I tried loading a new workspace.  Wouldn't do it.  "Discard all changes?"  It wouldn't accept no for an answer and the MacPro greyed out my access to a new configuration. Tried toggling the mixer window, operational mode. Nothing works. No mic., no sound. 

Any ideas for me?  I would welcome some help.  I am lost.

Re: [Solved] Can't open TotalMix Window

And you are sure the Babyface is not in CC-mode by mistake ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

I found the answer this morning and I think your reference to Constant Current has something to do with it.  I didn't have the extra power socket attached.  I didn't realize it because the babyface lit up, but apparently didn't function properly and I missed this loose wire.  My bad.  Attached the auxiliary power and everything popped back on.  Sorry to trouble you.  Hope I'm not kicked off the forum.

For my information, how would I put Babyface in CC-mode by mistake?

CC-mode is class-compliant mode.
press and hold the two buttons Select and DIM during powering up.
Same for setting it back into normal mode.

Great you found the solution and you can work with the interface and produce the long awaited new music.
Kicked off of the forum is nearly impossible as I'm still in.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

5 (edited by jimsaxman 2021-10-04 19:55:18)

Thanks for your help.  The new music is coming up.  Apparently, we're still on the forum.  All is well in the world.  More so I suspect in Zurich.