Topic: Monterey and UFX ?

I know that it’s only been a week but I seem to recall that RME usually has either a driver, a statement that the current ones work or a beta driver out almost the same time that Apple releases a new OS.

Have I missed something on RME’s website? As I don’t see anything either there or here about Monterey and RME devices.

Re: Monterey and UFX ?

The OS 11 (Big Sur) driver is also compatible to OS 12 (Monterey).

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Great

4 (edited by Vangroover 2021-11-09 19:08:42)

I may be in the minority, but since upgrading to Monterey, neither of my two DAWs (Logic and Ableton) are recognizing any midi gear, including MIDI from the UFX. 

I'm trying to downgrade and it's been really frustrating - with Apple support finally telling me I either have to go into an Apple store or get access to a second Mac, in order to download the Big Sur installer on a removable drive.... 

I'm unable, with my Mac in its current state (Mac mini M1 running Monterey), to get the installer directly from the App Store.  Madness. 

Consider proceeding with caution...

I may be in the minority, but since upgrading to Monterey, neither of my two DAWs (Logic and Ableton) are recognizing any midi gear, including MIDI from the UFX.

Maybe this helps:
https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 88#p177288

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.