Topic: Babyface Pro FS and Cubase Render In Place/Export Issue

Hi all, first time poster. Been loving a lot about my new Babyface that I just recently got.

I'm having one issue that's really bogging me down:

Whenever I render in place or export audio it takes a very long time. This is for any VST or plugin. I did not have this issue when using a different driver/interface. Even rendering out a single pitch from a synthesizer takes a lot of time.

I'm in Cubase 11. I have a powerful custom PC running Windows 10. I was on a Scarlett 18i8 1st Gen before. Latency was a major issue for me with that, but rendering in place and exporting was dramatically faster than it is with the Babyface. Anyone able to help? I have the most current drivers. Not sure what else to do here. Thanks!

Re: Babyface Pro FS and Cubase Render In Place/Export Issue

Rendering in Cubase is nothing to do with the audio interface so that can’t be impacting the time it takes.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

What could have changed to make that impact? A new interface is the only thing that's different about my system.

May you check all energy saver options in the power management ?
Recently someone solved huge problems after discovering of some hidden secret energy saving options that got switched on by unknown reasons.

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue