Topic: babyface outputs

was wondering if anyone can explain how the outputs work. I looked through the manual but wasn't able to find a solution. my issue is I'm getting no output from anything to the mains or phones. oddly when I'm in my daw this is working but outside, with windows programs like axx vsts or an external device such as a guitar preamp like a pod pro or just using youtube I get no main signal. everything works and looks fine but the mains......funny how this little box just does unexpected things to people randomly. after solving my last issue of low audio to channels 3 and 4 I now 6 months later have an issue with the outputs. great device but really complicated to the average user. ive heard mentions of bad caps and other horrifying things that will be pretty expensive to fix. I've done the updates and resets and tried numerous devices and cables yada yada yada. different computors and usb ports etc.........

Re: babyface outputs

And a screenshot of Totalmix would help

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Re: babyface outputs

jpsguitars wrote:

was wondering if anyone can explain how the outputs work. I looked through the manual but wasn't able to find a solution. my issue is I'm getting no output from anything to the mains or phones. oddly when I'm in my daw this is working but outside, with windows programs like axx vsts or an external device such as a guitar preamp like a pod pro or just using youtube I get no main signal. everything works and looks fine but the mains......funny how this little box just does unexpected things to people randomly. after solving my last issue of low audio to channels 3 and 4 I now 6 months later have an issue with the outputs. great device but really complicated to the average user. ive heard mentions of bad caps and other horrifying things that will be pretty expensive to fix. I've done the updates and resets and tried numerous devices and cables yada yada yada. different computors and usb ports etc.........

Get acquainted to TotalMix FX routing in submix mode.

Sources of information, see this sticky:
https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 97#p180197

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13