Topic: Problems setting up RME UFX+,Mac Mini M1 and Cubase 11

Hello,
I'm new on this forum and new with both RME products and Apple products. I've recently owned a PC with an Motu 896 interface and Cakewalk Sonar.
When my equipment got old and I got several problems with it, I decided to go for something completely different as the heading says.
So now I'm learning as a newbie all again.
The problem is finding the correct setup for my equipment..
I'm currently just using this with my temporary studio waiting for time and money to build a new one, so the UFX is overkill atm but it will come to use.

Anyways. I've started a fresh install of cubase 11, and RME drivers, Totalmix etc.
I finally found out how to route this to get it into my cubase, but the thing that annoys me is that when trying to record just a simple guitar track(trough my Kemper, analog outputs), when playing it back, it sounds like I'm playing back a track that was recorded in a different bit depth/sample rate. It sounds just like something playing trough a broken speaker or maybe like a Old Nintendo 8 bit machine.
I've gone trough what I believe is every settings on both cubase, Totalmix and Fireface USB settings, (using only USB cable at the moment).

Can anyone please guide me trough how to set this up and what might be wrong?

48Khz and 24bit is what I've set it up to now.

Re: Problems setting up RME UFX+,Mac Mini M1 and Cubase 11

You might get a more informed response if you post a screenshot of your TotalMix settings and state what your Cubase settings are. It will eliminate a lot of guesswork.