1 (edited by michael.reznik 2022-01-14 15:51:41)

Topic: UFX+ shuts down sporadically

Hi,

I bought UFX+ second hand about month and a half ago, checked it with my mac, everything worked ok.
Started using it in my studio (about a week ago) with old Win7 built connected via USB2.

Yesterday suddenly strange issues started - the unit shuts down sporadically, no audio and the display shows nothing (black).
The turn on button won't do anything. I thought the device is dead sad
After an hour I turned it on again and it worked! But today it happen again, the device shut down unexpectedly and I can't turn it back on.

I've spent a fortune on this device, super frustrated sad any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Michael

Re: UFX+ shuts down sporadically

Seems like a power supply issue, you should contact your local RME distributor for service.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

I had problems with the part. Power button had errors. But that went away over time.
I no longer use the switch, socket can be switched. I would first reset the device
Factory reset UFX: "Press the top button to the left of the display and the top encoder to the right of the display, turn on the device."

@kd I did factory reset few weeks ago and upgraded firmware to latest.

Anyway, thanks for your help, sent the device for service, hope they manage to fix it.