Topic: ADI-2 PRO AE light off

Hello Forum
Is there any change I can turn off the fancy orange light inside my Adi-2 pro ae.
Regards
Morten

Re: ADI-2 PRO AE light off

No way. You might sell the unit if you don't like that. The orange illumination with a see-through cover is the whole point of the unit.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

No way. You might sell the unit if you don't like that. The orange illumination with a see-through cover is the whole point of the unit.

That is exactly what i am about to do.
Just a questiom from an possible new owner.
Cheers

Well, you could wait until the warranty period is over then open it and get rid of the LEDs or dim them. Or could do it now and hope you never need warranty smile

> Well, you could wait until the warranty period is over then open it and get rid of the LEDs or dim them. Or could do it now and hope you never need warranty smile

RME only sold limited number of AE and it quickly sold out in 2017. I believe 99% of the devices are out of warranty smile

I have bought my AE from a dealer in 2019 and I think some devices were available till 2020 in Switzerland.

Win10 Pro, ADI-2 Pro, Basis 1, Adam A3X; RL 906; Grace M902B, Glockenklang Bugatti, Strauss SE-NF-3