1 (edited by torbenscharling 2021-12-19 23:00:33)

Topic: [Solved] Fireface USB Settings won't open

I have original BF, installed latest driver, TM FX opens fine, BF registers and is working fine in devices, but the usb settings do NOT open, and I can't figure out why. I can right click and choose settings - nothing happens..or click exit. I'm on latest windows 10. I have tried different usb cable and setting back and forth the CC that is NOT the issue. I have tried reinstalling the driver etc etc etc. Where is the second to last driver? Why is there not a list of previously known working drivers? As it is now I cannot change any settings on my BF due to this problem.

the raydat settings (hammerfall dsp settings) open fine without issue.......

Re: [Solved] Fireface USB Settings won't open

Did you try the FUT ?

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

3 (edited by torbenscharling 2021-12-20 01:51:36)

https://i.ibb.co/rm7jS0P/Screenshot-2021-12-20-014831.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/rtv0nJ6/Screenshot-2021-12-20-014821.jpg
free site to upload pictures

everything enabled in start up.

1.219 with 225 and latest W10 - Settings open, so it's not a general bug of the driver.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

1.219 with 225 and latest W10 - Settings open, so it's not a general bug of the driver.

Ok thank you for checking. I tried every trick in the book to switch around the screen resolution and AMD Radeon settings, finally I got it to show up somehow yikes

Thanks again, I love RME big_smile

Can you share what display settings you changed to fix this?  I'm experiencing the same issue.
(UCX on Win10, everything up to date)
I see Fireface USB Settings in my tray, but I can't get it to display on screen.  Holding down alt-tab even shows a 'mini window' as if I could alt-tab to it - but I cannot.
Thanks!