Re: Any advice appreciated for new audio interface

cool :-)

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

52 (edited by ANAFREE 2022-01-31 19:26:55)

Thank you ramses smile
Is there Analog Breakout Cable for UCX ii can i buy to get more Analog In/Out ports? i know the UCX ii Has more Input+Outputs than i need but getting more might help me in the future.

53 (edited by ramses 2022-01-31 19:53:10)

For that purpose you would need to add an 8-port AD/DA converter through ADAT.
This gives you 8 more ports at single speed, 4 at double speed (88.2/96 kHz) due to port multiplexing ("bundling").

I hope you do not need more ports in the future.
Otherwise it would have been better to get a recording interface with at least 2 or 4 ADAT ports or even MADI.

In post #9 you wrote: "i just looking to use a lot of VSTi  tracks and need 4 input for my keyboards "Pa4x + Triton"
my budget's about 1000$" based on that statement the UCX II is more than sufficient.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

For that purpose you would need to add an 8-port AD/DA converter through ADAT.
This gives you 8 more ports at single speed, 4 at double speed (88.2/96 kHz) due to port multiplexing ("bundling").

I hope you do not need more ports in the future.
Otherwise it would have been better to get a recording interface with at least 2 or 4 ADAT ports or even MADI.

In post #9 you wrote: "i just looking to use a lot of VSTi  tracks and need 4 input for my keyboards "Pa4x + Triton"
my budget's about 1000$" based on that statement the UCX II is more than sufficient.

Yes, I don't think I need either now or in the future. That was just a question to understand the advantages I could use. smile