Topic: UFX+ running Thunderbolt

Hi.

I have a UFX+ running on a Thunderbolt 4 card using the Startech adapter and using an official Apple Thunderbolt cable.

My issue is that the computer only sees the UFX+ from a completely cold boot. If I put it in sleep mode or power cycle the interface, it does not get detected again until I do a full shutdown and then power it all back up.

Motherboard is an ASRock Z690 extreme using their TB4 add on card. Processor 12900, 64 gigs of PC3200, 3070ti graphics card etc (eg...high end build). The ASRock TB software does not report anything attached to it, even though the interface is working fine after a cold start.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to correct this...naturally I am running latest firmware\totalmix...all PC drivers are latest including BIOS etc...I am running the interface in TB mode exclusive (from the front panel setup option).

One thing I tried was from this article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubl … on-chassis

Did not help..

Just to note...prior to this PC I was running the interface using USB3 without this issue...I could put the PC to sleep (which I prefer to cold booting) and just power up the interface after with no issues.

Thanks for any assistance.