Topic: UCX 2 / Boot Error / What should I do?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y3mvce2dx92bz/KakaoTalk_20220316_213215331.jpg?dl=1

First of all, this article was written using a translator. Please forgive me if there are any grammatical problems
I'm so glad I ordered the UCX II.
However, as shown in the picture, only a white screen is shown and the boot screen does not appear, and it is not connected to the computer.
I am using a TUF B550m Plus motherboard.
I sent the UCX II to the place of purchase to solve the problem, and after receiving a reply that there was no problem and that it worked well, I returned the product.
However, it works only for the first time and when it is connected to a computer and used, only a white screen is visible like the picture.
How can I solve this?

Re: UCX 2 / Boot Error / What should I do?

The unit will require warranty service, sorry. Please contact the retailer.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

3 (edited by E885 2022-03-16 19:01:06)

Re: UCX 2 / Boot Error / What should I do?

kkjy0126 wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y3mvce2dx92bz/KakaoTalk_20220316_213215331.jpg?dl=1

First of all, this article was written using a translator. Please forgive me if there are any grammatical problems
I'm so glad I ordered the UCX II.
However, as shown in the picture, only a white screen is shown and the boot screen does not appear, and it is not connected to the computer.
I am using a TUF B550m Plus motherboard.
I sent the UCX II to the place of purchase to solve the problem, and after receiving a reply that there was no problem and that it worked well, I returned the product.
However, it works only for the first time and when it is connected to a computer and used, only a white screen is visible like the picture.
How can I solve this?

Hello, and welcome to the club..
You should talk with your retailer, who'll send your unit in repair.. The damage is covered by warranty, although the time needed for repair is long since there's a big supply short..
Expect atleast a month of waiting, sorry..

RME Support wrote:

The unit will require warranty service, sorry. Please contact the retailer.

I have one question: how this kind of issues affect the price of the unit in case of reselling? Not that I want to sell it, just to be aware