Topic: RME babyfacepro FS

Hello everyone,

I'm running the last flashware RME babyfacepro FS 199. with the latest driver. I'm using Windows 10 as well and my receiver is an Pioneer Elite VSX90. I tried to connect spdif from my RME to my receiver but I'm not receiving any sound. It's like my reciver doesn't receive the signal from my RME so that the receiver can decode to have sound. I've tried the same cable from my Computer spdif port motherboard to my receiver and it worked.

In my control pannel, my RME only showed 41kz instead of 48khz like the manual said when I use the SPDIF connection. I've set my computer to send out signal at 24bit 41khz but my receiver is not responding.

May I ask if anyone have any suggestion?

Thank you all

Re: RME babyfacepro FS

Is the optical output set to SPDIF? It won't work when in default ADAT mode.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hello,

Thank you for that suggestion. I changed it to SPDIF and it worked. Thanks so much.

May I ask if there's a way to toggle if it is in ADAT or SPdif in totalmix ? I couldn't find that option. I have to go to my DAW audio which is FL Studio and find that option from there.

IN the manual it only showed me to change it by click the OUT. However I was just wondering I can change it in TotalMix as well?

Thank you all for your help

You have a link in the notification area where you start the Settings dialog directly. Please read the manual, it's described in there.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME