Topic: TCO not syncing correctly?

Hello,
We've just taken delivery of a dual madi pc with the TCO and I'm having some trouble getting things to work correctly.  I will contact the dealer on Monday but I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion.

The two Madi cards are being fed, for testing purposes, from two ADI-642s and everything is clocked via wc from a Nuendo Timebase. 
Wc is going to the TCO and also to each madi card in order to observe sync.  I know eventually I won't need WC to the first Madi card, it will be done via the TCO.

Looking at the HDSP settings dialogue, if I clock the cards to WC or Madi they stay synced, audio is clean, and the TCO input switches to "Lock" every 10-20 seconds.
If I clock to the TCO then there's a glitch in the audio as the Madi and WC switch from "Sync" to "Lock" at the same interval. 
The TCO dialogue is set to WC, and the correct sample rates and tc settings are there.

Interestingly, if I remove the WC input from the TCO it continues to switch to "Lock" at the same rate, indicating to me that even though the TCO is indicating WC input via the green LED and the Madi card thinks it sees it, the correct clock is not being generated.
I've tried the TCO on both Madi cards with the same results.

Any ideas?  I spent about 5 hours trying all different combinations of clocking to try and isolate the problem, and either I'm doing something wrong or there's a problem.

Thanks
Hugh