Topic: ucx ii issue: losing control when I use DaVinci Resolve

Hello!

It was last night when I used DaVinci to do some after effects on my video. Of course, I used my ucx ii as my audio interface.

However, when I decided to turn down the volume with the pan on the ucx ii as usual, I found nothing had changed. So, I looked down to the machine, and find that there's no movement on the screen. And I tried to push other buttons, none of them has reaction. I cannot even turn it off by pushing the pan for seconds.

Strangely enough, I can still hear normal sound from my headphones. And I then tried to use TotalMix to see if I can control something. But it turned out that I cannot change any thing by that.

And I touched the machine at the same time, it was much hotter than ever, I think it's about 60-70℃(very hot water). Then I decided to turn off the power conditioner, the ucx ii went out. And after the temperature of the machine returning to the room's temperature(about 16℃), I turn on the power conditioner again, the ucx ii came back as nothing happened. 

So I opened DaVinci again, after all, I need to finish the rest things.

And I noticed when I opened the DaVinci, the reaction speed of the ucx ii goes down, for example, if I use the pan to change the volume at this time, the volume wouldn't change at once, it needs to wait for about one seconds, and the volume screen comes up s l o w l y, and changed 2-3 db per step. This situation would continue for about 10 seconds. And then back to normal. When I thought things were settled like this, the same thing above happened again...

I really have no idea why it happened. And I also haven't seen the same issue on this forum. And today I run the ucx ii for hours, everything appears quite normal. So I got even more confused.

Could anyone here tell me how this happen? If there's any hidden dangers (since I use this machine record a lot of recitals, I don't want this kind of issue ruins my job)?

Sincerely.