Topic: Thanks

Just a quick note of thanks to RME for producing the ADI-2.  I received mine about a month ago and am extremely impressed with it.

I listen in the digital domain mostly, but I love the analog sound of vinyl.  So I record all my vinyl and listen to them digitally.  This is way easier than the handling of LPs daily to listen.  I am not using the ADI-2 for recording as I have a TASCAM DA-3000 that really makes recording easy, but I play back via the RME.  The included tools (Digicheck, Bit Test) are extremely useful to me after I record the vinyl as I clean up the recording.

So just wanted to drop in here and say thanks for a great product with great tools.

Re: Thanks

I wanna thank RME for supplying me with the coolest gear Ive ever owned, and through this giving me theoretical and analytical perspectives on recording, playback and especially digital audio. Love the manuals and this forum!

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_

Re: Thanks

@Matrix, @Happy, et al...

Like the First Sip of Coffee in the morning, It is quite refreshing, and uplifting to see such nice comments from you both here.  You should both know that your positive impressions are widely held amongst this increasingly large, and diverse User Group! 

Thanks for Sharing!

Enjoy!

Curt

Vintage 2018 ADI-2 DAC. "Classic AKM4490 Edition"
Cables:  Red, and White Ones.
Speakers:  Yes