1 (edited by Sparkl 2022-07-26 01:35:31)

Topic: DIGICheck input device setup issue

Hello,

I have a slight issue I'd like to resolve into a more practical solution. Ever since the latest driver update for my UFX+, DIGICheck requires me to constantly toggle between analog 1&2 channel to monitor DAW response and channel 3&4 to monitor music through normal use (playing tracks via Windows, Youtube etc.).

This didn't occur prior to the update, both DAW and external counted as the same analog channel. Is there something I can do about it?

Edit: I'm using Windows 11 at the present moment.

Re: DIGICheck input device setup issue

Open the System Control Panel Sound and select the correct default playback device.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hmm no matter what I select it won't make a difference. Granted, I'm also using Sonarworks for audio correction and it insists to be selected as the default playback device and won't even allow me to change anything.

4 (edited by Sparkl 2022-07-26 12:09:22)

If I disable Sonarworks, sound settings will only recognize Analog 3+4 as playback device even though I have now disabled 3&4 under WDM devices.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it, it works. A good old PC restart was in order. This is great, now finally the 1&2 WDM works as intended. Thanks!