Topic: UFX Mute Master Output on Unit

Hey all. I have a UFX coming to me in the mail and am excited to start using it. One question though:

Is there a way to quickly mute the master output on the unit itself? I see that you can quickly change the levels of the main output, and two headphone outputs, which is great. I record a lot of vocals at my desk, so of course, I often need to quickly turn off the sound coming out of my speakers to avoid bleed and feedback. I'd love it if I didn't have to open up the TotalMix software to accomplish this. The fewer clicks/button presses the better, since I am doing this very frequently.

Thanks all!

Re: UFX Mute Master Output on Unit

We recommend to use the ARC USB, which will very much enhance usability and spead up operation without opening TotalMix.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: UFX Mute Master Output on Unit

The only things I need frequent/quick access to though are Main Volume, Headphone Volume, and Master Mute. Main and Headphone volume are available right on the face of the unit, which will be within arms reach. I try and keep a minimal setup going, so I'd prefer not to add an accessory if there were any other ways of muting/unmuting the master volume quickly. Thanks for the quick reply!