Topic: UCX ii midi ports not detected in Studio One

Hi, I am trying to assign midi destination for sending and receiving in Studio One. There is a drop-down menu for each where the ports, or at least the interface itself, should be selectable as the destination (I think). But, they aren’t…if I plug a midi keyboard either by USB or via the midi IN port of the UCX ii, I can see that midi is being passed into the DAW, but it isn’t being passed onto my external synths (which are connected to the Midi OUT port). I think I need to assign the SEND TO function to that Midi OUT port…but it isn’t selectable anywhere. So my conclusion after fiddling with this for quite some time, is that Studio One isn’t detecting it. Has anyone else experienced anything like this, and is there a solution? I’m running Mac OS 12.6 on a 2016 MacBook Pro, if it helps.

Re: UCX ii midi ports not detected in Studio One

I do not own a Mac

But if you have an existing interface that you used with midi, you could set that up to see if it works, also its a good idea to set up while the machines and your interface are turned off then after set up turn on