Topic: What's Next

I have a FF800 from 2009, and it worked very well, and is still working absolutely gorgeous. But i want to make a new step. So what s next what RME should i go after FF800.
Some details, now on is for personal use home studio recording only guitars vocals and nothing more than 1 channel simultaneously. All i care is the super quality of the preamps low latency.

Re: What's Next

lorthar wrote:

I have a FF800 from 2009, and it worked very well, and is still working absolutely gorgeous. But i want to make a new step. So what s next what RME should i go after FF800.
Some details, now on is for personal use home studio recording only guitars vocals and nothing more than 1 channel simultaneously. All i care is the super quality of the preamps low latency.

Simple: you get yourself a Babyface Pro FS!

Babyface Pro FS, MSI GS66, Studio One

3 (edited by ramses 2022-10-31 13:55:44)

Re: What's Next

Alternatively, UCX II if you want to get the analog section of UFX II flagship interfaces with preamps with 75 dB gain range, DURec, etc.

Use my Comparison Excel to get the differences quickly:

Excel you find in the blog: https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/Ent … B-MADIfac/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13