Topic: UFX+/TotalMix

Hi all, I have used an RME UC for a long time… recently switched to a UFX+. My problem is that I can get Phone output (e.g. from software device) but I simply cannot get any output to main or 3/4 or any other one to my Genelecs. The Genelecs are working fine with other input. I have also tried different cables between UFX+ and the Genelecs… nothing worked. TotalMix shows the output where I route it… I simply dont hear anything over the speakers. Phone output works fine. Has anyone any idea maybe?

Re: UFX+/TotalMix

martinhilger wrote:

Hi all, I have used an RME UC for a long time… recently switched to a UFX+. My problem is that I can get Phone output (e.g. from software device) but I simply cannot get any output to main or 3/4 or any other one to my Genelecs. The Genelecs are working fine with other input. I have also tried different cables between UFX+ and the Genelecs… nothing worked. TotalMix shows the output where I route it… I simply dont hear anything over the speakers. Phone output works fine. Has anyone any idea maybe?

Could you share a screenshot fo your totalmixfx?
Also maybe model of Genelecs?

Babyface Pro FS, MSI GS66, Studio One

Re: UFX+/TotalMix

You used the analog XLR outputs and connected them to digital (AES) inputs?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME