1 (edited by Selva 2023-01-04 12:01:02)

Topic: Total Mix FX window scaling

Is it difficult to add additional scaling options. I don`t know is it just few lines of code or full redrawing needed.
Have two 24 inch 1440p displays. And 135 % are a bit small to comfortable without glasses. MAybe 145, 155 % options  will be perfect for 24 inch 2k.
Thats not big problem. Just a question of possibility to implement this

Re: Total Mix FX window scaling

It's not that easy. But you can use 200% in 2Row mode.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Nearly everything in RME hard- and software is pretty perfect. Really guys I have a lot of fun with RME products but window scaling is a bit an exception to the rule. If I rename a hardware input e.g. to "Fireface" then it is much harder to read at 100% or 135% scaling than reading the same word in the windows title bar. Unfortunately using 200% would exceed the maximum display height on my HD display (1080).

So it would be very very wellcome if you can make scaling a bit more fine grain (e.g. like 100/120/145/170/200/... or better 100/110/120/135/150/165/180/200...) and even support using full height of todays standard display resolutions such as 1080/1200/1440/1600/2160.

But nevertheles great products great support!

TM FX is based on bitmaps, so there is no easy free scaling available.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

TM FX is based on bitmaps, so there is no easy free scaling available.

May you tell please, i had no issues with total mix window displaying on 1440p display and windows settings at recommended and bigger  scalings, but now i have possibility to use just 1080p 27 inch display and at any windows scaling settings except recomended 100% Totalmix FX window is blured. Is it possible to fix it by changing some windows files or something else?

haha thats the same thing i ask about in the topic "font size" just written in an other way :-)

What if you had a scaling option, that at least in the full height of most monitors "1080". Something around 120%.

p.s.: Or maybe it is time to update TotalMix with free scaling. And all the other stuff people want.

p.s.2: Yes it is time.

p.s. 3: We love your stuff. Please give us more. It will be a win win.