Topic: Simultaneous output from Speakers A and B in Totalmix?

Hi.

I have searched the forum and not managed to find out if it is possible to get the sound out from Speakers A and Speakers B in totalmix at the same time. I don't want to swap between A and B. Right now I have set it up as regular outputs on analog 1/2 for pair A and analog out 3/4 for speaker B which is a sub. It works but it would be nice to control the volume with one linked fader and not two separate as I have now.

Open to other ideas I might have missed - except for the obvious to connect my monitors from the output of the sub cause if I do that I loose the option to mute my sub when I want to do that.

Re: Simultaneous output from Speakers A and B in Totalmix?

The whole idea of Speaker A/Speaker B is switching. If you want them both to work together, assign Speaker B as NONE. Then right click on Main Out and select "Copy/Mirror Main Out". Then right click on the AN 3/4 output strip and select "Mirror of Main Out".

If you create a fader group for these outputs (after you have the balance correct for the sub vs monitors), you can use one level control fader, or use the hardware volume encoder or ARC USB remote control.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

3 (edited by naturligasteg 2023-01-13 20:15:53)

Re: Simultaneous output from Speakers A and B in Totalmix?

Thank you Jeff. Press shift and group the Faders! That was all I needed smile