Topic: Mono/Stereo for Input Analog 3/4 (Instrument) of Fireface UCX II

In "Stand-Alone Operation" on Fireface UCX II, the "Fader" of Instrument Input chanels (Analog 3 and 4) can be set only separately. I can not find a ways to set the 2 separate Instrument input channels (Analog 3 and 4) as one stereo channel (as this is possible in TotalMix FX - the button Stereo in Settings), so I could set the "Fader" for the both channels (3 and 4) simultaneously.
Do I miss something, or this ("fader" for channels instrument 1 and instrument 2 can be set only separately) is by default ?

Re: Mono/Stereo for Input Analog 3/4 (Instrument) of Fireface UCX II

There is indeed no 'stereo mode' at this time in stand-alone operation.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

May be a point in the "todo" list.
It is quite "mühsam" to always swith from one to the other channel to set volume for a single guitar that goes through a FX processor, thus delivering a stereo signal.

I understand. I would not use it that way, but use an iPad to  control on everything via TM FX for iPad. Full control without a PC, and much more comfortable.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I am Android and Windows based, unfortunately, no ipads, no iphenes, etc.
Macs, IPads, etc. are very "closed" systems (for files exchange, inport/export, etc.), and much more expensive in comparison with Windows/Android similar hardware (which are fully open for files, etc.).