Topic: AD1-2 ProFS R BE question

Hi,

I'm prospecting and try to understand precisely if the ADI-2 Pro FS R BE could do what I want:

I need to

- Listen to Headphones what's coming from computer through USB for one stereo channel (corrected with SoundID Reference)
- Listen on active monitors what's coming from computer through USB for a second stereo channel

Does AD1-2 Pro FS R BE offers 4 ins through USB, and is it possible to use 2 for 1/2 and 2 others for 3/4?

Is it possible to mute alternatively Headphones 3/4 and back XLR 1/2, without having to unplug the Headphones?

Is it possible to route the Analog Line In to all 1/2, 3/4 and USB output at the same time?

Is it possible to have two separate volume levels set for 1/2 and for 3/4, and are they kept through muting between them?

Thank you already for the help.

ps, I rtfm already, but it's just to confirm all this is possible and experimented by other users.

Greg

2 (edited by KaiS 2023-02-07 15:26:44)

Re: AD1-2 ProFS R BE question

That’s simple: Yes to all.

ADI-2 Pro can be set to various routing configurations, called “Modes”.
These configurations can be saved as “Setups” and recalled by the push of a button.

This way you have maximum routing flexibility.

Look at the manual page 36 ff.

From the manual:
Note: To simplify the diagrams and to maintain overview USB record is not shown. In all modes all input signals are sent over USB to the host. In multi-channel mode three separate stereo pairs...

Re: AD1-2 ProFS R BE question

Thank you KaiS :-).

I went back to the manual to check all this, and for sure, it is possible, even in other modes than USB, as long as USB is plugged in.

I'll check all this as soon as I get one :-).

Greg