1 (edited by ahmedalsafadi11 2023-02-12 21:02:56)

Topic: BabyFace Pro Fs Hardware Knob Routing to Daw Volume

Hi,
As the title says, i just want to understand how this is possible with my new purchase of the babyface pro fs, i use cubase and the only thing i changed so far in totalmix fx is assigning the Main Out to my headphones 3/4. I'll link a screenshot of the routing i got going so far, but ive got cubase named and its recieving a signal with volume which is nice. I just want to know if its possible to use that fader on my babyface pro FS hardware knob. Appreciate the help <3

Imgur screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/TeUhr58 (please click the zoom button on image to load it in better quality)

Re: BabyFace Pro Fs Hardware Knob Routing to Daw Volume

The rotary knob of the Babyface controls the Main Out fader in the control room section in Totalmix.
it can't control a fader of the software outputs directly, there is no need to do that.

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

As Waedi said, and it can also control the headphones out and the optical out, select by pressing out repeatedly and watch the leds.

Babyface Pro FS, MSI GS66, Studio One

Oh okay, i really appreciate it!
I'll learn it slowly but surely! really loving the sound of these, compared to my old yamaha mg10xu ive been using for about 8 years, instantly can tell the difference in signal to noise ratio and how smooth the top end sounds, very very amazing interface.
Peace!