Topic: [SOLVED] Daw mode no audio into cubase?

I have cubase 12 and ufx interface, i cant seem to get any audio into my cubase mixer and back out to my ufx/speakers. I had set ufx to daw mode, opened cubase, set input 9/10 to inputs in cubase and output to 1/2 in cubase control room , i have audio going into the rme as it shows in total mix, i have selected this input on my audio track in cubase but still not getting the signal showing in the cubase mixer?would be great if someone could help

2 (edited by waedi 2023-02-27 19:12:03)

Re: [SOLVED] Daw mode no audio into cubase?

In Totalmix the top row, Hardware inputs, do you have any signal there ?
Input 9/10 has a instrument connected, a keyboard or synthesizer for example ?

if you are a beginner, the DAW-mode of Totalmix is not what I would recommend to you.
Better normal mode (Submix-mode / Full-mode).

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Thanks for your reply

I definitely act like a beginner lol, i went briefly to uc to ufx, i have 9/10 set as instrument in hardware and see signal on ufx hardware display and also in total mix inputs when set to daw mode just nothing in cubase, i have tried normal mode but still the same with cubase although the signal does run through rme alway to my speakers. Any setting i must be missing?

5 (edited by waedi 2023-02-27 22:17:51)

In Cubase Preferences Audio Device Input-device RME is selected ?
Do you enabled all input and output channels in the VST-connections ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Hi, yes rme asio is selected, in audio connections (cubase) i have inputs added (just 9/10) nothing in outputs and control room is 1/2 output

Sorted it, microphone wasn’t enabled in mac preferences for cubase! Was no option for it either so had to add some commands in terminal to allow