Topic: Babyface pro FS drivers broke DAWs (URGENT)

Hi all!

I ran into a strange problem after installing the latest Babyface Pro FS drivers (1.227) onto my PC (Huawei Matebook X Pro, i5, 16GB RAM, Running Windows 11 Home 22H2). Right after installation, my DAWs stopped opening (Ableton gives "Ableton Live has stopped working" and ProTools will restart after opening any audio channels). I have previously used other RME interfaces (Madiface and Fireface) with very little problems after the initial setup, never nothing to this degree.

Things I've tried so far -
1. Uninstalling all RME related stuff (can't uninstall some MADIface and HDSPe FX Driver packages, but they have been there for a year now and never caused any problems)
2. Updating Ableton (from Suite 11.2.7 to 11.2.11)
3. Unplugging everything and rebooting with various combinations of devices attached (another interface, external SSD, the Babyface itselt)
4. Uninstalling other ASIO drivers (FL Studio ASIO)
5. Running as administrator

I've yet to try safe mode, if anybody could point me towards a resource that shows how boot into it and what I should be doing after I'm in safe mode, it would be amazing!

If anyone has had something similar flare up and been able to fix it, please help smile