Topic: TotalMix snapshots from UFX+ to UFX III?

Pardon me if this topic has been discussed somewhere previously and I missed it.

I'm currently waiting to receive my UFX III unit. I'm upgrading from the UFX+. Why, you may ask? Well the only reason is that I need to send the UFX+ to Germany for repairs due to wonky AD/DA misbehaving, and I need a UFX for daily work. So yeah, getting the III was the easiest thing to do now.

My only slight worry is, that for some weird reason I wouldn't be able to import my TotalMix snapshots easily to my UFX III. Please, please, please let me know that this is easily possible. I really don't want to think about having to go through each snapshot individually, making sure that every value is correct to the half db so that I can keep on working as if nothing was changed.

FireFace UFX III
MacBook Pro M1 Pro (Sonoma)

Re: TotalMix snapshots from UFX+ to UFX III?

Load your workspace and done.
If you use remote applications like MIDI remote AVB check the MIDI port config (name change).

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

Load your workspace and done.
If you use remote applications like MIDI remote AVB check the MIDI port config (name change).

Thanks, worked like a charm smile

FireFace UFX III
MacBook Pro M1 Pro (Sonoma)

Nice to hear, thanks for your positive feedback.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13