Topic: Babyface pro problem in MacBook Pro

Greetings to all

I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro m1 pro, it is my first mac.
I have a Rme babyface pro that works great on my pc, but I want to install it on my MacBook to occasionally do things outside the studio

I download the latest drivers from the rme page, I manage to install it and play audio with it, but I can't get it to work in cubase or in the neural dsp archetype

I have enabled the kernel in the mac options but nothing.

Cubase and archetypes recognize the rme, but the instrument inputs do not work.
When I try to record, it tells me that the asio driver is not processed...

Totalmix works perfectly, I think I have done everything correctly, but obviously there is a problem that I don't know how to solve

I have macos ventura latest update and i connect the rme to the mac through a satechi hub

When I open Cubase for the first time after installing the drivers, it tells me that there is a new interface, I select it, I enter audio connections to configure the inputs and outputs of the project, and the outputs are set to those of the card, the inputs are not , I select them manually, but it is impossible to record anything.

If I plug my guitar into the instrument input, the card receives a signal, it can be seen in the leds and in totalmix, if I connect my fm3 through the line inputs, the signal comes in and it sounds, but I can't record it if I go into the archetypes, I select the firm babyface pro, I select the inputs and outputs, I plug my guitar into the instrument input, a signal goes into the card, but no signal goes into the archetype, I give it to output the test sound to the outputs and it works perfectly, but not the input

if you put a song or a video on youtube, everything sounds fine

any help is welcome, thanks

Re: Babyface pro problem in MacBook Pro

Hi
Go to macOS system settings > security/privacy and give permission to use the 'microphone'.

UCX - FF 400 - Babyface pro - Digiface USB - ADI-2 (original)
Mac mini M1 - Macbook pro - iPad Air2

Re: Babyface pro problem in MacBook Pro

thanks a lot mate, problem solved

I'm new to mac and I still don't get used to it

Thanks bro