Topic: UCX II sporadic USB disconnects + blue screens

I've had a UCX II for about a year and a half now, and it's been perfectly fine up until the last month or two. I've started to get the TotalMix FX prompt about restoring default settings on disconnect popping up randomly, in increasing frequency. And now, as of today, it's actually gotten to the point where it will disconnect / reconnect repeatedly in rapid succession and has led to PFN List Corrupt blue screens on Windows 10.

I have not completely ruled out a USB header issue with my motherboard, however I will note that no other USB devices encounter similar behavior. So I'm kind of ruling that out, although I'm still considering the possibility it's a USB issue on the interface side

The interface has basically been turned on 24/7 since the day I got it, so I'm wondering if that's playing a part. I've never noticed the interface lose power and then turn back on, so I don't think it's a power issue.

I figured I'd post here and see if anyone else has experienced something similar before I get in touch with RME support, I believe I'm still within the 2 year warranty period. I wonder if I just need a replacement interface