Topic: ipad pro 2018 USB-C

What would be the best RME to nuy for me to be uses with iApd Pro 2018 usb-c 256Gb for live performance?

Re: ipad pro 2018 USB-C

Babyface and Fireface models with USB are compatible (except Fireface UC). How many, and what types of I/O do you need?

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Hi Jeff thx for your answer, I need at least 2 outputs and 2 inputs with phantom.
I also have a MBP 16 inch i9 2.3 Ghz 32 Gb 2TB SSD I use for playing live, I used it with a Duet 2, I would like an Apogee Symphony desktop for that one but the price 1500 euro is out of my budget.
Can the RME interface connect to my iPad Pro and MBP at the same time? Ipad Pro as an input? I have about 70 apps I use on my iPad Pro for music, way less expensive than for the MBP (MacBook Pro) and good sound quality. But now I want excellent sound quality!
Sound quality has become more important to me, this was recorded with my old gear https://www.reverbnation.com/djinndjinni the first song 20 years old and recorded on an Aiwa 3-head cassettedeck, the rest is from 7/6 years ago and recorded with protools..
I used a focusrite ipad dock and an alesis ipad dock but now I want better sounding gear.
The duet was so fabulous in sound that I am no longer satisfied with my old setup, Apogee and RME sound the best in my opinion.
With regards Pi-Qui

Babyface Pro FS would give you 2 Mic ins + 2 Inst/Line ins, 2 Line outs plus Phones out. It also has ADAT for digital expansion.

You can only connect to one host system or the other. If you use 2 Babyface Pro FS units (or similar), you can connect via ADAT from the iPad to the Macbook Pro's interface.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.