Topic: FF 400 inputs 3/4 not passing signal

Hello forum! My windows 10 computer recently crashed during a session and after booting back to desktop and firing up the project again I realised inputs 3/4 weren't working anymore. There's still life in them when I jerk a TRS cable in and out but no actual signal is passing through. I tried updating all drivers and switched to external power but this didn't have any effect. Hopefully there's a way to revive the inputs but I'm out of ideas here. Any bit of help is greatly appreciated.

-Antwon

2 (edited by waedi 2023-08-22 19:53:14)

Re: FF 400 inputs 3/4 not passing signal

When you jerk that TRS cable in and out, is the signal also visible in Totalmix input channels or only to hear in the speakers ?

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

When you jerk that TRS cable in and out, is the signal also visible in Totalmix input channels or only to hear in the speakers ?

Thanks for your reply waedi. Yes signal is also visible in Totalmix.

And you have tried to crank up the gain to maximum in Totalmix ?

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

Sorry late reply! Yeah Totalmix looks fine as it loads my default template at the startup which always worked before now.

6 (edited by oli77sch 2023-08-27 08:51:23)

Antwon wrote:
waedi wrote:

Sorry late reply! Yeah Totalmix looks fine as it loads my default template at the startup which always worked before now.

Neither the question nor the answer makes sense because the input gain for channels 3/4 has to be set in Fireface settings app, not in TotalMix. wink

UCX - FF 400 - Babyface pro - Digiface USB - ADI-2 (original)
Mac mini M1 - Macbook pro - iPad Air2