Topic: Fireface 400 - Input not available in DIGICHECK NG

Hi!!

I gladly found that my Fireface 400 it´s working using Mac OS X Ventura...I was still with High Sierra...Old School approach...If it works don´t change!!...despite I have to use a lot of converters...400 to 800 to Thunderbolt to USB-C...Yeee!!...it sucks!!...
So...All went fine with DIGICHECK installation and matrix routing but can´t get signal in the DIGICHECK app...No input selection available in the Options window...Can select the audio device...but no available input selection for the loopback track...

Is there any solution!?...

Much Obliged!!

2 (edited by waedi 2023-10-23 19:28:00)

Re: Fireface 400 - Input not available in DIGICHECK NG

your Options menu looks different ?

also, in the Audio device setup you have the option "Add Playback Channels" enable it.
You can access channels directly without Loopback !
https://i.ibb.co/3Ns46KN/Bildschirmfoto-2023-10-23-um-20-12-23.png

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Hello Waedi!
Thanks for the reply.
Can´t enable the "Add Playback Channels" option...it doesn´t allow me to enable it...
I´ll try that way with the instrument option...

4 (edited by waedi 2023-10-23 23:06:23)

Right-click into an instrument (analyzer tool) should open the channel select too.

Edit :
The playback option is not available for your interface as per user manual :

Die Option "Add Playback Channels" ist nur bei USB-Geräten verfügbar, wenn der Treiber 4.04 oder neuer installiert ist. Dann erscheinen die Playbackkanäle in den Kanallisten der Eingangsauswahl der jeweiligen Instrumente und stehen zur Analyse zur Verfügung. Die Puffergröße sollte dann für Samplerates zwischen 44.1 und 48k nicht größer als 1024 Samples eingestellt werden. Bei 32kHz sind die Playbackdaten nur verfügbar, wenn das jeweilige Wiedergabe-Programm eine Puffergröße bis maximal 2048 verwendet.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue