Topic: AVB Setup and TC Claritc M connection problem

Hello everyone... I'm currently desperate to integrate my TC, Clarity M. into my audio setup... Maybe someone here can help me... A short description of the system:
The heart of it is an analog console, and I have an RME AVB with various converters on my computer. Among other things, an M 1610 and a Ferrofisch Madi. In order to also use the channels of my older RME UF X, I connected this vis 2 ADAT Pipes to the Fero Fish. So far everything is going well. Now I would like to use the Clarity via AES/Ebu or S./PDI F to the UF X. but where or are AES EBU even transmitted via the two ADAt channels to the AVB network?
Thank you so much for trying to help
best regards
Stefan

2 (edited by waedi 2023-10-28 01:46:57)

Re: AVB Setup and TC Claritc M connection problem

Hello Stefan

You have to prepare the UFX. It needs a computer and Totalmix to do the routing of the desired Adat channel to the AES output for the Clarity.
Then store the setting into the UFX.
Then you can use it as standalone via Adat connections to provide a signal transfer to the Clarity over AES.
Wich one AVB channel over network to the M1610 and from there via Madi to the Ferrofish and from there via Adat to the UFX and then via AES to the Clarity it is ? I don't know.
There is a hell lot of channels, and you have to find out wich one it is.
In the UFX choose Adat 1/2 for routing to the AES.
There is a good chance AVB channels 1/2 will reach the target.
The routing in the Ferrofish is another story, you didn't told wich unit you have, just do a routing from Madi input 1/2 to Adat output 1/2.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Re: AVB Setup and TC Claritc M connection problem

hi waedi
thank you so much…i will try 5his tomorrow
best regards
stefan