Topic: Feature Request: Midi CC for Peak hold reset

That would be very comfortable to just press one Midi CC button to reset peak hold on all windows at once ...

could it be possible ?

Re: Feature Request: Midi CC for Peak hold reset

I was just directed to the forum by support to make a very similar request. New to RME ecosystem myself and eager to integrate DigiCheck into my sound design & podcast production workflows - especially for integrated loudness monitoring. I've quickly found myself wishing for a way to trigger the green play/pause and red reset buttons remotely - ideally by synching start/stop with my DAW, but also via a global keyboard shortcut.

@frabo given the MIDI command assignability and OSC controls available in TotalMix, I imagine this is on the roadmap for DigiCheck at some point. If they implemented remote control using OSC, but not MIDI would that still be useful to you?

Re: Feature Request: Midi CC for Peak hold reset

@frabo given the MIDI command assignability and OSC controls available in TotalMix, I imagine this is on the roadmap for DigiCheck at some point. If they implemented remote control using OSC, but not MIDI would that still be useful to you?

Yes, this would. But I would prefer midi, as I have not always my OSC Device on set.