Topic: Problem with TotalMix FX v.1.90 zoom on 1080 screens

E-mail I received from Jeff with a problem

Hi Jack,
I'm not sure if something changed with the new TMFX version, typically 100% zoom on 1080 is fine. If your zoom level is set higher try reducing that. Otherwise there is a 2-Row mode you can use, which then allows a higher zoom level for better legibility.
1080 is a pretty small display in 2023, most people are using the bigger zoom values on higher resolution displays now.

E-mail I sent to Jeff with my Answer

Hi Jeff,
Yes, you are right 1080 in 2023 is very small, I have 5K in my setup as well unfortunately this is not the screen where I have totalmix setup on.  The development team added the "Room EQ" button therefore it extended the overall height making it look awkward on 1080 screens (see attached image) You are right, typically 100% zoom on 1080 is fine and on my 1080 screen even 135% is fine for my screen but not for my vision. Before I had it set to 200% and it was great for my vision but now I can't have that anymore because it covers my other screen on the bottom (see the attached image) For people that don't have a second monitor on the bottom it would be simply cut off. (as per my picture below)
In 2023 from what I understand a lot of developers place a lot of focus on accessibility, I know TotalMix FX is not there yet even though it's becoming a mandate, would you know if they will place more focus on it for less fortunate people that have disabilities? I am not asking for much, I am only asking for what I had before, as my workflow was perfect but now with this change it is very difficult to navigate around a lot of things.
Maybe making a fixed zoom of 190% instead of 200% would fix this problem for me and a lot of other people that use the old 1080 monitors would be happy as well, or maybe a flexible zoom that a lot of programs use already would solve the problem for good.
Please let me know if this could be corrected.
I really appreciate your help with this.
Jack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v28C9xO3_WyJMkzAq2DfcFn1thARpiL5/view?usp=drive_link