Topic: White power on led appears yellow

Just got my adi 2 se and the white power led ring appears yellowish. Anyone else experience this? I have the black edition and it is a crisp white.

Re: White power on led appears yellow

There is no such product, you mean ADI-2/4 Pro SE?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

If the color is significantly different to the one around the Volume Dial, the LED is broken.

Just to be sure, execute a reset:

While powering up, push and hold the VOL button (NOT the VOLUME dial) and Encoder 1, until you see the message: “Reset done.

User Setups and EQ Presets are not deleted.

Or a full factory reset:

While powering up, push and hold the VOL button (NOT the VOLUME dial) and Encoder 1 and Encoder 2, until you see the message: “Reset done“.

All user Setups and EQ Presets are deleted.
Take notes before, or store them through the Remote App, if you want to keep some.

Power-on -ring is tinted a little towards yellow here too (ADI-2 Pro FS R).  "Cream white" or "white beige" could be a subjective description of mine; white, which has faint domination towards green and red in its light output. Resulting a little yellowish white.

Volume ring and function button lights are pure "surgery white".

Must be inside of normal component variation i.e. depends on batch-lottery of leds factory assembly line has happened to have at a time. These are not hospital/laboratory -grade devices after all, and exact color tone of power led doesn´t have functional significance, so this kind of little deviations may occur.

Is definitely not going to change by reset, so don´t bother to do it if you already have some meaningful settings in place...