Topic: ARC manual inconsistency and bugs if used with UCX II in CC

Hi all,

connecting USB ARC with UCX II in CC-mode, I observe following inconsistencies in ARC's manual from 05/2018. Version 1.3
- manual does not mention functionality in CC-mode, but the one for UCX II 01/2024. Version 1.4 does describe the same parts in Stand-Alone Operation section, so I wasn't left with other documentation to apply for the CC-mode too
- "Row 3: Mono, Volume Phones 1, Volume Phones 2, DIM ... The three lower keys control DURec: Record Start, Play Start/Pause, Record/Play Stop." not true, three lower keys are lit dim and the DIM key works indeed as a DIM key (yes, there is no DURec as the port is occupied and USB hub not supported as nobody answers https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=38780), EXT INP no action, VOL PH2 no action (obviously UCX II doesn't have PH2, but the key could to something)
- "DIM: is lit dim as soon as a communication with TotalMix FX is established" the DIM button is lit dim, but there is no TM in CC-mode on Linux
- buttons SNAP 7 & 8 no action, as DURec not supported when ARC connected to UCX II

I guess ARC's manual could get some attention, as UCX II didn't exist in 2018. Sadly I don't have a UFX II to test.

No clue where ARC settings are being stored, but it'd be nice to have them in UCX II / UFX II themselves for the CC / stand-alone mode to feature ARC functionality-per-key setup, possibly including the foot switch. If they're being stored in host via TM, well that is a bit unfortunate.

Brief bug reports:
- "Options -> Hardware/Dianosis -> Standalon. ARC" setting does not get saved into the 6 Setups UCX II offers in CC
- setting "Standalon. ARC" to not "volume" allows to switch between Setups (menu uses term "Setup", not "Snapshot") and vice-versa loading a Setup on the UCX II is being indicated on the ARC, but from there setting "Standalon. ARC" to "volume", last Setup is being lit all the time one continues to load different Setups on the UCX II

The "lit dim" thing does hi-freq flicker the orange LEDs and is annoying in the peripheral field of vision. I guess it won't be my unit faulty, so in the next HW iteration a flicker-free lighting would be welcome, if watts from the cable allow.

Best wishes.