1 (edited by dwaalzin 2024-02-23 15:07:07)

Topic: How to Load a Workspace on the UCX II using Class Compliant mode (CC)

Hi!

I've been using UCX II for my live performances as a slave for my push 3. It's been amazing so far. I've been reading the manual + the forum and learned a ton but can't really figure this one out. How to load my saved workspaces from my studio computer (Windows) and open them on my iPad Totalmix FX software?

I have the Workspace file from my windows pc in my file's app on the iPad. The UCX II is connected and in the Totalmix FX settings on iPad you have the tab Workspace Load/Save. But I can't select a file to load. Als the save function doesn't seem to work. My UCX II is connected.

Also, the option --> Store current state into device doesn't work. I named all input channels + color labels + sends and fx on my studio pc but all these things don't show up when I send the 'current state' of my Totalmix to any of the 6 device presets. I can't seem to load those presets in the iPad app or get them reflected like I see it on my windows pc.

What else can I try to get the saved workspace onto my UCX II in Class Compliant mode?

Thanks so much!

Re: How to Load a Workspace on the UCX II using Class Compliant mode (CC)

> But I can't select a file to load.

Is there any file in the list? Did you copy the file to the default file location? It must be in the TM FX for iPad app subfolder., not Apple's own 'Files' system.

The states saved in the unit do not include bling bling from the GUI...not even playback channel mixes...these are for stand-alone operation where there is no playback...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME