1 (edited by bloodmastacut 2024-02-27 19:31:21)

Topic: Rme dsp multiface: adat does not reproduce signal from the mixer

Hello, my name is Timofey, I purchased a yamaha 02r mixer with two adat optical boards, I have an rme hamrfall dsp multiface card with the corresponding adat inputs and outputs, when connecting the cable and schnge the settings in the sound card clock source: internal, 48khz and setting mic from  1/2 to 7/8 on the adat slot of the mixer, the adat connection becomes stable, the adat value on the card turns green and does not blink, the sync check: adat in value changes from No lock to sync, but the signal goes only to analog channels,  When i select a of 48khz on the mixer, the adat,  value begins to blink.  If in the clock sours value I select any other value in the card settings such as (word clock, adat in, spdif in, adat sync), the mixer starts to behave strangely, sending noise to all channels, and the sounds of an overloaded buffer of cod and clicks, how to do  so that the sound card would be able to write a signal transmitted via adat I can’t understand, Has anyone encountered a similar problem or can help solve it?

Re: Rme dsp multiface: adat does not reproduce signal from the mixer

Try switch Off and On the 02r while the Multiface is ON , the user manual of the 02r says it shall be switched On last in the chain of the connected digital devices.
It wants to have a valid active digital connection available to sync at the beginning.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue