Topic: Feature request - reverse mouse scroll direction

Hi

When I use my Apple Magic Mouse to adjust fader direction in TotalMix FX, it's beautifully implemented and I can use the scrolling action of the mouse surface to move the faders.  The only thing is the action is reversed - ie. when I move my finger up, the fader goes down, and vice versa.

In a future version, could you implement a simple checkbox option in Settings (F3) to reverse the direction?

This would be wonderful.

Thankyou

Re: Feature request - reverse mouse scroll direction

phenoplastic wrote:

Hi

When I use my Apple Magic Mouse to adjust fader direction in TotalMix FX, it's beautifully implemented and I can use the scrolling action of the mouse surface to move the faders.  The only thing is the action is reversed - ie. when I move my finger up, the fader goes down, and vice versa.

In a future version, could you implement a simple checkbox option in Settings (F3) to reverse the direction?

This would be wonderful.

Thankyou

my scrolling with magic mouse is in the right direction on the TMix fader, for years...
maybe you should uncheck the first box in the mouse pref :(a bad translation from french would say) "natural scrolling sens".

Hi all

Thanks for your response.  yes I could choose this option, but then my OS scrolling is the wrong way around.

I think my suggestion would be very simple to implement.

Paul

Yes, I also have the same request, if it's possible a reverse scroll setting would be nice.
I'm on Windows 10
Thank you!

Juan José Salazar
Sonic Animal Music
RME Babyface, Win 10, Mac Catalina, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Ableton

I can't be the only one using the apple trackpad who would like to keep the "natural" scrolling direction for the OS, webpages, etc, but finds the faders' scroll direction backwards (i.e. when I move my 2 fingers up the fader moves down).

AlexStrabala.com

phenoplastic wrote:

but then my OS scrolling is the wrong way around.

??
Totalmix behaves exactly as the OS (with Magic Mouse) here.

“Do It For Her”
My Gear: Bontempi Magic light Keyboard