Topic: Technical Assistance Needed for FIREFACE UCX II - Not Powering on

Dear RME Technical Support Team,

I am writing to you as a customer of RME, having purchased the FIREFACE UCX II audio interface 3 years ago. Unfortunately, I am experiencing a critical issue with the device as it has suddenly stopped powering on.

Despite my attempts to troubleshoot the problem by unplugging and testing the power supply in different outlets within my home, the device remains unresponsive. Additionally, the power supply indicator light does not illuminate, which I understand from various online forums could indicate a potential issue.

I am at a loss as to what steps to take next to resolve this issue. Compounding the matter, I am located in Argentina, making it challenging to access your service center in Germany.

I kindly request your urgent assistance in diagnosing and resolving this issue remotely, if possible. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated, as the FIREFACE UCX II is integral to my work and I am currently unable to proceed without it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and guidance on how to proceed.

Best regards,