Topic: Fireface UCX

Hi all,

Quick question on the above.

Is it possible to configure the rotary encoder on the device to control output level for both outs 1/2 and 3/4 simultaneously?

I'm using a pair of mains and pair of subs and want to use the encoder as a master monitor volume.

Any insights appreciated.

Si

Re: Fireface UCX

Create a fader group.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

Create a fader group.

Thanks for the post. Nice shiny new UCX II now here waiting to be installed!

Si

Just an update that say I’m super impressed with the UCX II. I’m now running my 2.2 system using ARC USB to control everything. Had a slight issue with audio dropping but pushed the button on Sonoma and all was fine after the upgrade.

Once I’d got my head around Totalmix I’ve now got full range, mains only, mix cube and cans all available at the touch of a button or two. Totalmix also allowed me to level match the mains as one of my speakers is 0.7db SPL out. I was worried I’d miss my trusty old monitor controller but I haven’t looked back since the change. Only thing I miss really is the ability to mono up in full range mode and quickly audition sides only.. I need to explore a little more as there may be a way..

I’m also finding the binaural 5 setting useful when I have to use the cans for mixing or reference.

Brill product with a feature set that is utterly incredible for the money.

Si

5 (edited by ramses 2024-05-14 10:49:36)

grappagreen wrote:

Brill product with a feature set that is utterly incredible for the money.

Glad that you like it. Yes, RME delivers most features and the best value for the money.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13