Topic: UFX+ changes routing when I play keyboard

Hi Everyone,

I think I need some help understanding what might be going on with my setup... I've got an old Yamaha pf80 that I like to play VIs with. After a minute or so of playing it, the UFX+ seems to send audio through every output like I loaded a snapshot or something. This happens completely at random, and only when I'm playing the keyboard. I've never encountered this before in the two years I've owned the UFX+, and I'm certain that I've changed nothing in my setup in the past couple days.

I might assume the pf80 is sending bogus midi data that's read as some control sequence, however, I have "Enable MIDI Control" turned off, so I really don't understand why anything changes. I tried deleting all of the setups I've got to see if it's using one of them, but that doesn't seem to fix anything.

Anyone know what I might be missing here?

Re: UFX+ changes routing when I play keyboard

You have turned on the midi control in Totalmix FX. And it receives midi from your keyboard. You can switch it off in the options.

Regards,
Audio AG Support

enable OSC control is also off ?
And in Totalmix menu Options - Settings - Midi- Mackie protocol OFF ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Ok, so both MIDI and OSC control were already off, however, the Mackie protocol support wasn't, and that seems - hopefully - to have stopped the problem. Thank you all for the help!