Topic: Some TotalMix FX requests

Hey All,

Daily TotalMix user here. I have a mix (and small tracking) space with a Madiface XT which I also often hire out to others.

A few things I've noticed which I think would make TotalMix just that bit more slick... hopefully MC/RME agree!

- An option in TotalMix which 'vertically' links stereo/mono settings between Input, Playback and Output channels to keep TM visually lining up
- Option to put the Monitor section on the left or have the main assigned monitor out kept 'in line' with the channels next to it (rather than moving off to one side)
- An option to also show a row of channel IO numbers above or below the user-defined channel names (!!! this would be amazing)
- More channel colour options! Purples, dark/light options etc

I'm sure you guys are working on new versions of TotalMix all the time, would be lovely to see some of these things as incremental improvements if you have the time and interest.

Thanks!

2 (edited by waedi 2024-06-04 21:08:02)

Re: Some TotalMix FX requests

Votings for your 4 requests :
1 vertical linking mono/stereo : no, it takes only very little time to prepare everything mono/stereo in the entire Totalmix. As an option to enable in the settings, why not, ok.
2 arrangement of control room and main-out : no, I want it keep the way it is.
3 showing channel numbers beside channel names : yes good idea
4 more colors : yes why not, but it is not necessary, I prefer functionality over fancy design.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue