Topic: ADI-2 Pro FS R - Digital Input State (USB) in Red

Hello all!

I'm posting this because I've notice that on the ADI-2 Remote software, when I go into the SOV (system overview) section on the upper right corner, everything is on green, except for the USB which shows in color red on the SR. It marks 32k (which I understand is normal) but it highlighted in red instead of all of the other values.

The Sync seems to be ok as it says connected and it displays in green. The state shows 6/8 which I believe is because I have the unit function in multichannel mode.

The unit works fine, it does the job it has to do, so there seems to be no problem, but I imaging that if it's highlited in red mush be because of something.

Has anyone experience this or may know why is that happening?

I've tried changing the hub that connects the USB to the computer and nothing changed.

Thanks!

2 (edited by waedi 2024-09-01 14:27:18)

Re: ADI-2 Pro FS R - Digital Input State (USB) in Red

Did you try set the clock setting source to AUTO ?

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

andres.giraldo03 wrote:

Hello all!

I'm posting this because I've notice that on the ADI-2 Remote software, when I go into the SOV (system overview) section on the upper right corner, everything is on green, except for the USB which shows in color red on the SR. It marks 32k (which I understand is normal) but it highlighted in red instead of all of the other values.

The Sync seems to be ok as it says connected and it displays in green. The state shows 6/8 which I believe is because I have the unit function in multichannel mode.

The unit works fine, it does the job it has to do, so there seems to be no problem, but I imaging that if it's highlited in red mush be because of something.

Has anyone experience this or may know why is that happening?

I've tried changing the hub that connects the USB to the computer and nothing changed.

Thanks!

Post a screenshot of "Device" and "SOV", then configuration and status is more clear.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hello all,

Thanks for your replies, and apologies for taking a bit in getting back.

I've tried changing the clock mode to AUTO but the SR for the USB still shows in red.

I was trying to attach the image but I see that that is not possible apparently. I've uploaded it Dropbox so that you can check it out: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2tiocq8x … b&dl=0

On the link you'll see a screen capture of the ADI-2 Remote on the left and of the SOV on the right.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Can you change the sample rate in the Audio-MIDI-Setup? Does USB playback work? What happens when you disconnect AES?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Hi there!

Just quickly updating this thread which I never got to reply again.

So after updating the driver / firmware of the ADI, the problem went away.

Now the USB SR status shows in green and in the correct sample rate.

Thank you all!