Topic: TotalMix FX and OSC

Hello Folks and developers:

The latest update to Totalmix FX and OSC has broken accessibility for Blind/Visually users of RME products. We are now not able to configure routing options using our OSC program (AzAOSC).

Where can I find a complete listing of the updated OSC list: I may be able to repare the damage.

I currently have four RME units (if we include the ARC USB) and now, routing options to three of my units has been broken.

Why, in this day and age, are the developers at RME so not willing to provide complete keyboard access to TotalMix FX? Even the access we did have was incomplete. Devs: please do what you no is the right thing to do and  provide keyboard access to TotalMix FX. That's not asking too much, is it? Even if you added input and outputs to the ARC and Key command list, it would be of some help. AS it is, you are losing customers to companys such as Audient, behringer, and others because of accessibility issues.

Thanks all over the place.

Re: TotalMix FX and OSC

The recently updated OSC table can be found here: https://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/osc_ … ix_new.zip. For possible future reference, this link can be found in at least the manual for the UCX II and in the TM 1.96 Beta forum post.

Re: TotalMix FX and OSC

Hi:

Thanks all over the place.